EPS is looking for you, if you are:
- a highly skilled project manager
- an electrical; mechanical; instrumentation; manufacturing or sustainable energy engineer
- experienced in 3D design
- a process scientist or designer, or
- learn on the job with one of our excellent apprenticeships in mechanical automation & maintenance fitting and electrical & instrumentation
We have a number of current vacancies, but we urgently require a Project Manager in Kildare and a Service Operations Manager in Mallow.
Service Operations Manager - Mallow
We are looking to recruit a Service Operations Manager to manage and lead all service and repair activities within the Munster Region.
Reporting to the Service Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that overall group strategy for service is developed and implemented.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage & grow our existing team to facilitate continued business growth in a sustainable manner and maintain high level service standards to our full customer base including the Municipal, Industrial & Commercial Markets.
- Implementing and developing existing Group systems to ensure that all planned, reactive and emergency service requests are responded to and managed in an efficient manner.
- Working closely with existing EPS regional service centres to ensure standard procedures are being implemented and common goals and strategies are being achieved.
- Working closely with the Workshop Repairs Manager to ensure that planned strategic growth for EPS Workshop repairs is achieved.
- Ensuring that all other EPS Business units are supported as required by the Service team.
- Work with our HR department in implementing formal Training and upskilling programmes to further enhance our existing service delivery streams.
- Responsibility for delivering business unit annual budget and business development strategies on further growth potential.
- Issuing monthly reports to the Group Senior Team on business unit performance and associated KPI’s.
- Ensuring Health & Safety Standards are been maintained at all times.
- Develop and promote a continuous improvement culture within the business unit.
Skills / Attributes
- Proven experience in managing a Service Division in similar industry.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills.
- Proven leadership & management experience.
- Computer literacy and ability to use MS office software and other basic computer programmes necessary.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively and lead in a team environment.
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged in the water and waste water Industry.
- Proven ability to develop business opportunities in the marketplace and develop the required internal structures to fully deliver on those opportunities.
- Third level Mechanical or Electrical Degree or Diploma would be desirable or candidate that can demonstrate sufficient experience in a similar role.
Apply directly at the end of this page - or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
We feel that we have a lot to offer those who join our ever-expanding team:
Start your journey at EPS now!
Attach your CV below and we will be in touch...