Nereda WwTP, Dungannon, Northern Ireland
EPS provided a design, build and installation package for the reactor internals and pipework & Nereda reactors for a 25,000 PE Nereda WwTP. Project value £1.1m DB/DfMA package, in partnership with Murphy Process Engineering for NI Water.
Murphy Process Engineering/NI Water
Dungannon is a 25,000 PE sidestream Nereda technology treatment plant.
EPS' scope on this project involved:
- biological treatment using Nereda technology with 2 No. reactors, 1,800m3
- design and manufacture of interconnecting pipework system
- full design, manufacture and installation of the Nereda technology for the fit out of the Nereda reactors and sludge buffers
- DfMA – 3D model, minimised site deliveries and installation time
- early involvement to influence design
- civil structure optimised to allow for standard modular install
- 6 week reactors internal install
What our client says
Over this past weekend I had the misfortune of damaging parts of my Pressure Tank and pipes at home. At a loss, I contacted your Ballyhaunis Company emergency after hours number.
It is not often in today’s world that one is confronted with such pleasant and extremely helpful people as was the case on Saturday 25/6/2011. I drove up to Ballyhaunis from Roscommon and was met by your storeman who was extremely helpful and proceeded to assemble all pipework for me.