Nereda WwTP, Dungannon, Northern Ireland
EPS provided a design, build and installation package for the reactor internals and pipework & Nereda reactors for a 25,000 PE Nereda WwTP. Project value £1.1m DB/DfMA package, in partnership with Murphy Process Engineering for NI Water.
Murphy Process Engineering/NI Water
Dungannon is a 25,000 PE sidestream Nereda technology treatment plant.
EPS' scope on this project involved:
- biological treatment using Nereda technology with 2 No. reactors, 1,800m3
- design and manufacture of interconnecting pipework system
- full design, manufacture and installation of the Nereda technology for the fit out of the Nereda reactors and sludge buffers
- DfMA – 3D model, minimised site deliveries and installation time
- early involvement to influence design
- civil structure optimised to allow for standard modular install
- 6 week reactors internal install