Nereda WwTP, Inverurie, Scotland
EPS provided a design, build and installation package for Nereda reactors & inlet works for a 35,000 PE Nereda WwTP. Project value £4.3m DB/DfMA package, in partnership with ESD for Scottish Water.
Inverurie is a 35,000 PE plant.
EPS' scope on this project included:
- plant layout design
- hydraulic design
- design, manufacture and installation of interconnecting pipework system
- full design manufacture and installation of the Nereda technology for the fit out of the influent buffer, Nereda reactors and sludge buffers
- design and installation of instrumentation system, design manufacture and installation of access steelwork
meps' scope included:
- design, manufacture and installation of combined inlet screening and FOG removal system
- Nereda technology process commissioning
- Full DfMA – federated 3D model, minimised site deliveries and installation time